Terrence Howard overcome with emotion
Nic Cage and Lisa Marie rekindle romance
JJ Abrams recast superman
Looking through the compatible mods section for Skyrim Together, and I see that the Cannabis Skyrim Mod is currently listed as untested. We’ll have to fix that!
Subscribe to 7NEWS for the latest video » https://7news.link/T9ofSw
Connect with 7NEWS online
Visit » http://7NEWS.com.au
Connect with 7NEWS online:
Facebook » https://www.facebook.com/7NewsAustralia
Twitter » https://twitter.com/7NewsAustralia
#auspol #TheLatest #7NEWS
This just recently came to my attention after having someone that I know, recently become allergic to cannabis after being a user for many years now. I thought it was really odd and decided to try and do some research about it myself.
Go figure, there isn’t much research about cannabis allergies. (I even had to go to Reddit for answers) Although, as states legalize there become more and more cases as states legalize, there is still nothing solid I could find other than peoples experiences or opinions.
All opinions are welcome, feel free to comment your thoughts on the topic and I will respond to any questions or comments you may have.
Watch me every Friday on Twitch! I play a lot of different games while talking about the cannabis industry, funny stuff, music, movies/tv shows, games, and many more. All of my social media links are down below VVVVVVVV
DISCLAIMER: I am in no way an expert/doctor of cannabis. The information I provide comes from personal experience working with cannabis patients before and after regulation changes in California, as well as research that I have compiled from the sources provided.
Together, we speak about current trends in the USA, the negatives of such a fast growing market, and the limitations of marketing within the industry.
We really enjoyed this discussion with Dave – we packed a lot in! If you’d like to find out more about Dave, and for resources mentioned within the episode, click through to our show notes here: https://www.cannabis-conversation.com/blogs/episode30shownotes ⠀
• Dave has a MSc from the London School of Economics in Management, and has 18 years experience restructuring companies and improving operations, most recently working at Adidas HQ, where we took e-commerce revenue from $1-$4Billion in 4 years.
• Dave draws comparisons to the baby milk industry when it comes to marketing laws, cannabis and baby milk supplements have a lot in common when it comes to health claims – neither can make statements about being able to cure certain ailments or make you healthier.
• Dave got involved within the cannabis space when his childhood friends from Alberta, Canada decided to open up a number of dispensaries within the province. He became involved as he recognised this as a once in a lifetime opportunity. The business they created together has now been sold for $110,000000.
• The valuations of Canadian cannabis companies are ‘what the market pays for them,’ says Dave. Investors are beginning to take a more thorough approach to vetting companies, looking for operational excellence and compliance before they invest.
• There is no room to be grey or black in this industry – companies should aim to be whiter than white, extra compliant, and lead by example in order to fight the stigma surrounding this industry.
• The industry is growing so rapidly, people are going to extraordinary lengths to gain a stake in the market by the purchasing of overpriced items across many aspects of the market including goods, manufacturing, and growing facilities.
• CBD has surpassed previously popular search terms such as ‘kombucha’, and currently sits just below yoga in terms of popularity.
• Trends in the USA include:
An increased popularity of Ingestibles and drinks
Moving away from smoking to vaping
The rise of CBD, as it has become federally legal across all states
An increased level of operational maturity
• Focus on customer centricity – having a deep understanding of what the customer wants from their experience
• Dave predicts that many things will develop in the same way in which they have done in North America, although the market is at a different stage.
• 70% of internet advertising is through Google and Facebook, which leaves only 30% available for use by the cannabis market. The cost of acquiring a customer this way is incredibly expensive as you are unable to drive traffic from ads.
• Once eBay and Amazon open up their marketplaces, they will dominate and change the landscape as we know it.
420 FM Podcast sobre cannabis. Escúchalo : https://www.ivoox.com/podcast-420-fm-podcast_sq_f1691426_1.html
Nº DE TELÉFONO: +34 603 241 509
¿Quieres hacer una donación? Será bienvenida! Con lo recaudado se invertirá en mejoras para el canal, como por ejemplo una cámara de calidad y un mejor sonido! https://www.paypal.me/pools/c/86kMt9nqz8
GRUPO DE DISCORD! ÚNETE: https://discord.gg/HUqcaDg
– Síguenos en –
º Instagram https://www.instagram.com/elsenderodelamaria
º Página de Facebook https://www.facebook.com/elsenderodelamaria
º Twitter http://www.twitter.com/robindelsendero
El contenido de este canal es 100% educativo e informativo.
No pretendemos aludir a nadie sobre nada.
Desde el sendero de la maría, abogamos por la ecología, lo orgánico, biológico y sobre todo sostenible.
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
FOR EDUCATIONAL/PERSONAL PURPOSES ONLY!
I DO NOT OWN ANY SOFTWARE USED IN THIS VIDEO!